General Dynamics has successfully designed embedded systems based around 8051s through to 32 bit RISC processors.
We can provide assistance with:
- Processor selection
- C and Assembler microcontroller software
- Schematic design
- PCB layout
- Programmable logic for peripherals
- Low power design
We can develop custom systems, or adapt one of our common platforms to meet your specific needs.
We often serve as engineering partners with our clients, providing design services as required to release their own resources to concentrate on their business.
We have experience with complex digital as well as analog circuit design at speeds from DC to RF.
Some examples of the embedded systems we have developed are:
- FPGA based GPS receiver
- FPGA spread spectrum communication system
- FPGA based DSL communication multiplexor
- FPGA based intertial measurement system
- Surveillance radar systems
- PC-104 multi-channel data acquisition
- Microprocessor based Remote terminal unit
- Point of sale terminals
- Hi Speed Analog to Digital Conversion
- Stand alone precision motion control systems
- CAN bus Sensor Electronics
- Timber processing control systems
We have been the design partner behind many successful electronic systems supplied under customers’ own labels.