Returns for Credit
Approval for credit returns must be requested on the KEA GNSS Ltd Return Authority (RA).
Approval for credit is exclusively at the discretion of KEA GNSS Ltd and subject to the following conditions;
– Returned to KEA GNSS within 14 days of RA approval.
– Returned to KEA GNSS within 30 days of date of invoice.
– Goods returned are clearly labeled with RA number on shipment packaging.
– In condition fit for resale – In original packaging, unsoiled and undamaged.
– KEA GNSS takes no responsibility for damage to goods during transit.
– Returned free to KEA GNSS with all costs, including original shipping costs to customer being payable by customer.
– KEA GNSS will replace or exchange any goods which are accepted for return under our RMA policy but will not provide refunds.
No credit will be issued for goods that;
– Have been specifically imported or manufactured for the customer.
– Are returned to KEA GNSS Ltd without an approved RA Number.
– Are returned in a condition unfit for resale.
KEA GNSS does not typically accept return of goods over 30 days from invoice. At the exclusive discretion of KEA GNSS, any goods accepted for return outside 30 days from invoice will be subject to a minimum of 20% restocking and administration fee.
Returns for Warranty / Repair
Approval for Warranty returns must be requested on the KEA GNSS Ltd Return Authority (RA) form, and subject to conditions;
– Returned to KEA GNSS Ltd within 7 days of RA Approval.
– Goods returned are clearly labeled with RA Number on shipment packaging.
– All parts / accessories to the unit are returned (i.e. power adapters, cables, CD’s) – Unless otherwise agreed to, returned free to KEA GNSS Ltd.
The typical turnaround period for RA Testing and Repair is 3 to 5 working days; however this may be longer due to the need for sustained testing or supply of replacement parts / units. If it is foreseen that it will take a period longer than 5 working days, we will advise you of this.
When applying for RMA Number, we require a clear and concise fault description. The more information we receive about the fault, the easier it is for us to replicate and resolve.
– We will NOT accept descriptions such as “Faulty”, “No Go”, or “Doesn’t work”.